honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Saturday, November 13, 2004

popcorn, with salt and butter

I've stopped buying microave popcorn because although it is easy and often yummy it does strange things to my intestinal well being and has been linked to various undesirable ailments such as cancer and whatnot. I've never heard anything good about whatnont so I'm off the nuked corn for good.

Which means the old hot air popper has come out of retirement. Let's all say a horrah! Who doesn't love popcorn dripping with butter and salt on Friday Night Movie Night? Add a glass of home made lemonade and dang, what else do you need? Popcorn is a healthy snack, thank you very much. Ok, fine, the dripping with butter part isn't but just you shut up about that. There's no need to go and ruin a good time now. At least I've stopped eating chips and dips. Now that'll kill ya.