honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Monday, January 10, 2005

v day

Tomorrow my darling love goes under the knife. For the purpose of, ahem, nixing his fathering capacity.

Shhhhh. He doesn't want me to tell you.

Just now he was sniping about some bloody thing or another and I said, Oh I can't wait til they castrate you.

To which he said, I think that's different.

I said up there that he's going under the knife. That was misleading. There's no actual knife involved. In truth, there's not much to it. Not like when I had my abdomen ripped open so that an eight pound five ounce human being could be yanked out of me after twenty hours of fierce labour. Not like when the second one came out the regular way and they had to cut my actual private area with a knife so that her gigantic head could get through.

It's still a big deal though and I am so proud of him for being so brave! Isn't he so brave! My big strong man. So brave!