honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

i humbly submit

I would like to take this opportunity to suggest that I make an excellent cookie. I am not one to commonly brag about my skills in the kitchen. Truly. But when it comes to baking I may say that I am qualified to prepare a decent, nay amazing, cookie or cake or pie or tart.

If you are ever invited to Chez Honestyrain (which, let's be honest, is highly unlikely because we don't really like people over here) come prepared to enjoy a variety of treats prepared by my ever so talented hands. You won't be sorry you came.

Some day I will have a big house with a big kitchen with lots and lots of space for fancy schmancy baking accoutrements and two, yes i said two, ovens. I will bake up a storm!

And then I will grow so big they will have to remove me from my house with a crane. But since the house is enormous I'll be able to wallow in my humongousness for a good long while. Horrah!

Did you know humOngous can be spelled that way OR humUngous? Dictionary dot com says so.

PS. I've never made a tart. I got a little carried away back there. Sorry. But if I ever DID it would ROCK THE HOUSE.