honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Friday, November 26, 2004

it's cute really, how pathetic he is

I was just in Husband's bathroom to, you know, take a piss. Across from the place where you do that and other eliminatory type functions there is a towel bar. On said towel bar there is currently a Ralph Lauren Navy Blue Towel that someone, not me, obviously tried to hang in a visually pleasing manner. And failed. Horribly. Yet I could not help smiling at the effort. And how badly that effort turned out given that, in my opinion, folding a towel requires little more than two functioning upper limbs and a desire to succeed.

I didn't refold it because I prefer his crooked attempt. Today. Tomorrow it'll probably make me cringe. For now I am warmed by his apparant desire to please me. Or avoid my wrath. Either way.