honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

chocolate flavored peanut butter, hello, i'm all over that

In the name of all things not good for reducing the size of one's midesction, I wonder if any of you have heard of this fabulous substance currently being put forth by Kraft. Peanut Butter With Chocolate. It's your basic peanut butter with, you guessed it, chocolate added for good measure.

What's that about?

I'll tell you what. Yummy goodness, that's what.

I just enjoyed three teaspoons of it and although I don't think it's spreadability is all that glorious I can say it's got a yummerific quality that will no doubt come to be a monkey on my back.

Why did i buy it anyway.

I don't know. Now that I've got it though I can't help thinking...hmmm...cookies. Yeah? Think of peanut butter cookies only made with chocolatey peanut butter.

I'm just sayin', might be good.