honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Friday, December 31, 2004

video game characters can be quite sexy if you take the time to notice

A few days ago I happened upon my Dearest Love playing his Dearest Love. World Of Warcraft. I don't generally pay much attention when he plays these games. They bore me.

I am so above video games.

Once in a while he asks me to have a look at some impressive bit of business he has going on. On screen. The off screen business he has going on is always impressive.

On this occassion I was looking at snow or something. Some great feat of video making design.

Whatever.

All I noticed was the character. His guy. Oh His Guy.

Hot.

Yeah I know. That's weird. I know. But really.

Hot.

I said as much.

I said, hey, your guy is hot.

Thank you, he said.

I believe he felt the compliment was meant for him. I believe he sees his Guy as an extension of himself. I believe he thought i was propositioning him.

Maybe I was.

The point is, if you will please pay attention and stop concerning yourself with my sex life, video game characters can be quite sexy if you take the time to notice.

I feel no shame in saying that I did take the time to notice. Notice I did indeed.