honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Sunday, January 30, 2005

book club

My Book Club is currently reading a book that I would like to recommend to all of you. It is not often that I find a book I enjoy this thoroughly. On this occassion both a seamless writing style and a story that captivates are what compel me to suggest you add it to your reading list. I am liking this book very much and hope to influence others to read it.

The Time Traveler's Wife is a sheer pleasure to read. Please let me know what you think if you do read it or if you have already done so. Author Audrey Niffenegger has tackeled a subject that I think would be difficult to handle well and comes out with a story that is flawless and beautiful.

That's all. I'm going to read some more now. Have a nice day.