honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Monday, January 03, 2005

sleepy...sleeeeeepeeeeeeee...so sleeepy

I've been going to bed rather late the past few nights. Past couple weeks really. Don't know what's got into me. Normally I'm begging for bed by ten o'clock. Lately it's more like one by the time I'm tucked in.

My internal clock has been cocked up by all the snow outside.

Maybe.

Today it's all caught up with me. I'm drooling in my chamomile tea (I don't really drink chamomile tea). When I get this tired I become a bit of an idiot.

I cry suddenly, without provocation.

I shout.

I curse.

I eat potato chips for breakfast and pie for lunch.

Therefore. I am going to go take a nap.

Yep, a nap. Me. A nap. Can you bloody picture that. I never nap. Like once a year I nap. So not never but really hardly ever at all. Napping is such a collosal waste of my time. I toelrate sleeping at night because it's dark and there's nothing on tv but hellfire if The Sound of Music were on at 3am and the sun never went down I would give up sleep forever.

And be a miserable shit but you know.

In the name of not being a miserable shit today I am going to give in and go upstairs, get into my king size bed with glorious Nautica bedding and enjoy a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs.

Shhhhhhh. Keep it down. Honestyrain is sleeping.

Awww, so sweet is she, head on her pillow, blankie to her chin.

Pleasant dreams Honestyrain pleasant dreams.