honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

dear santa

I need your help, Internet. Christmas is fast approaching and I don't think I'll be getting any gifts because each time I have been asked what I want I shake my head, look dumfounded and say the ever brilliant I Dunno. It is this way every year. I never know what I want until twenty four hours before Christmas. Then I have a list a mile ling but it's too late. Great Guy Husband always has a reserve list he shops from, things he has been adding to a mental list all year, but this year he says there's little on it. I am dangerously close to coming down to a tree with nothing for me on Christmas morning. And you know the crying will never end should that happen.

So!

I'm looking for suggestions. What do you think I would want, could use, should ask for? You all know me as well as anyone (sad but unfortunately true) so suggest away! I can't wait to see what I'll be getting through your eyes!