honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Monday, January 31, 2005

look out brain, here comes trouble

Over the next week or so you might find most of what I say to be nothing but gibberish. More so than usual. I am about to undertake a project of mind numbing proportions.

I am learning Moveable Type.

Yuh.

If you don't know what that is, I'll tell you. It's a program used to create weblogs.

Create weblogs, you say. Whatever for? Why is honestyrain creating a weblog when she so clearly already has one right here at blogger.

Yuh. Blogger. Blogger has been very good to me and very free but there are days when blogger makes me want to pull out all of my hair from the sheer frustration of just trying to log in.

I love you blogger but our days together are numbered.

Yes, I'm moving to my own site. Some day. After I learn Moveable Type and implement said knowledge. Assuming I do not self destruct in the process. I gotta tell you, the self destruct thing is highly likely. Just reading about how to load MT made me feel like I was trapped in a 4th year calculus final. And I didn't study. Hell, I didn't even take the course.

How alarming is that?

Therefore I ask that you forgive me if I seem a little odd this week. There is a reason. My brain will be otherwise occupied with the learning of something new. Horrah for my brain! It does like a challenge.