honestyrain

always be honest, except for when you lie

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

hi, um, yeah, i forgot - new site of the week!

I told you my brain was going to be otherwise occupied and that for the time being you should expect me to be a little out of it. It is perhaps sad that I cannot appear to do more than one thing at a time but if you have never tried to load MT onto a website you should hush and allow me my distraction.

I was out of it yesterday and forgot to do a new site of the week and I am sorry. Please forgive.

Therefore, we will now pretend that today is Monday and NOT Tuesday.

Welcome to Monday, Internet!

The Site of the Week this week is - drumroll please - Drink More Jack. If you haven't already been to Jack's please go. He's smart, funny, learning to play guitar and I think you'll like him. He is also in the habit of leaving witty and thoughtful comments wherever he goes which makes him all the more likeable. Please do him the honor of leaving one of your very interesting comments when you visit. I'm sure he'd like that.

Have a great Monday, Everyone.